COVID-19 – Level 3 Protocol
Under Level 3 Lockdown we will be carrying out commercial surveys in the Auckland and Bay of Plenty Regions. If you have any rebuild survey requirements at all please contact us to discuss.
- The Surveyors will conduct an Issues/Actions video meeting every workday prior to commencing;
- All Surveyors will work from home or their vehicles;
- When conducting onsite surveys they will adhere to a 3m+ exclusion zone from all other people;
- There will be no sharing of vehicles between Surveyors;
- If our Staff feel unwell, they will stay home.
- The head office will only have maximum 3 people in the office at one time, adhering to 3m+ exclusion zone;
- Office Staff will be split between home office and head office only;
- Meetings can be scheduled for Telephone or Video Conference;
- There will be no team meetings, BBQs, training or other gatherings to be conducted face-to-face.
- We will only be conducting Commercial surveys during Level 3. No Residential surveys;
- We will only be carrying out site surveys within the Auckland and Bay of Plenty Regions.
- We can still receive deliveries at the office – social distancing and PPE will be required during Level 3.
- Surveyors will wear masks, gloves and use hand sanitiser while carrying out surveys;
- Gloves/face masks will be used when fueling vehicles and hands sanitised when returning to the vehicle;
- PPE will be supplied to every team member, this will include but is not limited to face masks, gloves, hand sanitiser/soap. Please use this!
- Hand sanitiser should be applied when entering/leaving the office and prior to and after attending a meeting/interactions.
- We will still have our regular cleaners coming into the office on a Wednesday and the Weekend;
- Additionally, everyone is required to clean down their own work station on a daily basis – inc vehicles.
- A log will be kept of all site surveys attended;
- A log will be kept of all delivery drivers that come to the office. Our team will follow the Ministry of Health contact-tracing guidelines to collect and store all visitor details.